Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BaubleBar

BaubleBar is an amazing guilt-free jewelry site. From personalized pieces, necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings, to designer collaborations, BaubleBar is a one stop place for all your jewelry needs. There are so many beautiful bright colored items that are must have pieces for summer. Experiment with chains, spikes, studs, sparkles, and beads to add excitement to your day. To get even better, there is free shipping on all orders, and when you join you can start saving money for each purchase. For ever dollar you spend, you will receive one point, and for every 10 points you earn you will receive $1 in BaubleBar credit. When you sign up here, enter my code {6095166} to receive $10 off your first purchase! Here are some of my favorites! 
(Click the picture to shop!)


Necklaces

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
{1234}


Bracelets
NeonIdBracelet   Tanspikewrap
WhiteCuff   OrgangeGlamCuff
{1234}


Rings
Photobucket       Photobucket
Photobucket       Photobucket
 {1234}


Earrings

Photobucket     Photobucket
Photobucket     Photobucket
{1234}



4 comments:

  1. Love the first and fourth necklace. Such beautiful selections :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything. Can't wait to check it out. I just posted pictures from my wedding reception on my blog. I'd love if you could take a second to check it out as well as my latest post for Lauren Conrad. Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love BaubleBar!! Ps- you won my Brahmin Giveaway.
    message me with your detes: mary@some-thing-nice.com
    so I can send you your fabulous tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey love. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my wedding post. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!