#10 Michael Kors Fashion Presentation

By Chloë Eve - December 05, 2011

Michael Kors is one of my favorite designers. When I saw his Spring/Summer 2012 Collection, I instantly fell in love with the fun animal prints, unique fringe texture, and pops of bright colors. I created this video lookbook for Michael Kors Safari themed collection. I incorporated videos, pictures, and interviews from Michael Kors about the collection. Let me know what you think! 












  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Words can not describe how much I love Kors!! You did him justice with your great video incorporating quotes, runway footage, and pictures! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're little movie is awesome! You did a great job with showing pictures that inspired Michael. I also love how laid back he is! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great idea. fabulous. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kors is going public!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change that. Michael Kors' company just went public today. He's now worth a lot of money and you can invest in his company.

    ReplyDelete