Coral Skinny Jeans

By Chloë Eve - February 20, 2012



Jeans: J Brand // Top: Tucker // Watch: Michael Kors // Heels: Luxury Rebel 
Clutch: ASOS // Earrings: Vince Camuto




This past weekend I purchased coral jeans, and I'm in love with the color for spring! Colored denim is a great way to get a head start on spring trends. I created this outfit as inspiration for adding color back into my wardrobe. I paired a light floral blouse with the coral denim as they compliment the jeans, and have a flirty pattern. Floral prints are another girly spring trend that I cant wait to shop for. Since the jeans and top are so bright, I decided to keep the jewelry simple, and only add a gold watch and stud earrings to complete the look. I love pairing fun colors together, and thought that this ASOS clutch was a perfect match with the coral jeans. The two colors work well together and are not competing for attention. I can't wait to wear my coral jeans.  How will you style your colored denim for spring?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments