Ankle Boots

By Chloë Eve - October 05, 2013

Fall Boots



I've recently been really drawn to ankle boots in this tan camel color. I normally would go for a basic black boots as I feel I would get more use out of it. However, these neutral colored boots are just as versatile. I love the slight heel on these boots, which is great for adding some height and creating a dressier but yet still casual look. These boots would look great when paired with a pair of skinny jeans or even with a skirt or dress with tights. An ankle boot is great for this time of year when we are transitioning from summer into colder weather. I'm definitely not ready to bring out my tall or over the knee boots, but these are great way to wear boots for everyday even if the weather is a little warmer than usual for this time of year.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments