Quilted

By Chloë Eve - November 11, 2013




I've been seeing quilted items pop up everywhere this fall. From handbags, to shoes and sweaters they are becoming a popular texture on fashion items. Quilted materials add a fun texture to items that will really make them standout. The quilted look always reminds me of the Chanel quilted bags that I frequently dream about. Unfortunately those bags aren't in most people's price range, however, you can still get that quilted look for a much cheaper price with the Rebecca Minkoff look-alike. I don't really wear sweatshirts too much unless I'm lounging around the house, but this ASOS one looks so comfy and gives a casual chic look. I'm also loving the Mango leather jacket. I really like the small quilted detailing on the shoulders that adds some texture to the jacket but isn't overwhelming with an allover quilted pattern. What do you think about the quilted trend?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments