Get The Look: Festival Style

By Chloë Eve - May 13, 2015

Get The Look: Festival Style

Top / Bra / Kimono / Bag / Necklace / Bracelet / Shorts / Booties


I was recently watching an episode of Modern Family, where Sarah Hyland's character Haley was going to a music festival. The outfit she was wearing is completely my style and I just had to recreate it. I think this look is great everyday, but also perfect for summer concerts or music festivals. You can dress it up with a colorful flower crown like she has for a more bohemian feel.

  You can get this look with a simple white embroidered tank top like this one here, a colored lacy bra, some denim shorts, and a printed kimono for an extra breezy layer. I was able to find the exact bra and kimono that she was wearing, but any lace bra or kimono will work just fine! Lastly, don't forget to add accessories. I personally love layering necklaces. I find it easiest to use delicate ones of all different lengths. However, it can be more convenient to purchase a necklace like this one here, that does the layering for you. She was also wearing a Chan Luu wrap bracelet similar to this one here, a fringe bucket bag (that's perfect for any summer event), and some booties.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments