Trip to the Arboretum

By Chloë Eve - September 23, 2015







Dress, Sweater and Sandals Free People, Bag Rebecca Minkoff, Necklaces Nashelle & The M Jewelers

The other day my mom and I decided to take a trip to our local Arboretum, which was like an outdoor museum of trees and flowers. There was an abundance of colorful flowers and even a beautiful green house. I wore this Free People floral slip that felt appropriate for the day. The flowers have a watercolor effect, which creates a softer more feminine feel. I love how the dress has an extra layered fabric that creates an uneven hem line. Adding a knit sweater brings in a nice mix of texture to the chiffon dress and offers a warmer layer as the weather gets colder. This is one of my favorite sweaters to just throw on over any outfit. I actually ended up buying it in both orange and black! I wore these wrap up sandals that have been a favorite of mine this summer, but they can easily be swapped out for booties for a more fall appropriate look. 




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments