Black Ripped Jeans

By Chloë Eve - December 11, 2016







Outfit Details
Tank Free People, Jeans AgoldE, Booties Jeffrey Campbell 

These pictures were taken back in early October when we were strangely experiencing warm fall weather, which I Was definitely not complaining about. This called for being able to wear a tank top and be perfectly comfortable standing in the sun. I love when the weather nicely surprises you and makes outside fall activities much more enjoyable. Unfortunately, now we are dealing with freezing temperatures, I wouldn't mind going back to this weather a few months ago.

I have been loving these high waisted A Gold E ripped skinny jeans lately, and have been wearing them on repeat. The rips are more like slits thought the thigh of the leg rather than just large rips in just the knee area. They have been one of the most comfortable jeans I own. The fabric has a ton of stretch to it, which makes it feel like you aren't even wearing jeans. I wore this fitted Free People tank tucked in and paired it with an open chambray shirt that wasn't pictured here. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments