Summer Sunnies

By Chloë Eve - July 18, 2013


Summer Sunnies


1 / 2 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10


How fun are these colorful sunglasses?! Summer is the time to experiment and play around with color. What better way to add a pop of color to your day than with your sunglasses? I love all the bright colors as well as the floral and leopard prints. When heading to the beach or pool, I definitely look for cheaper unique shades that I wont have to worry about breaking or scratching. I have a floral pair that is my summer staple and comes with me everywhere. If your looking for an affordable pair or a more expensive designer brand, I have shared ten items ranging from $3.50 to $158. So have fun at the beach, the pool, or just walking around on a nice sunny day, and wear your bright shades all summer long! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments