DIY: Lace Jeans

By Chloë Eve - September 30, 2013





I always thought it would be pretty to have a lace detail showing through ripped jeans. I purchased these Rock & Republic Jeans that already had rips in them and were a perfect size to place lace under. For this extremely easy DIY, you will need a pair of already ripped jeans, thread, lace fabric, and a sewing machine. I measured my fabric to make sure that it was larger than the rip so there would be room to sew around it. You want to pick a thread that is close in color with your denim. Turn your jeans inside out and place the fabric where you want it, and sew it in place. I sewed my fabric about one inch from the rip on each side. I love how these lace jeans turned out. I think it adds a pretty and unique detail to your jeans. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments