Mini Haul

By Chloë Eve - May 14, 2014



I love these basic Free People tanks, so I obviously had to get it in two colors. These tanks have a high neckline and a racer-back. They also have ribbing on them and a slightly lose fit towards the bottom.  I have been wearing them with so many different outfits lately. They are perfect for just throwing on and look cute paired with shorts, skinny jeans or palazzo pants.


This tank has a cool aztec print with a high neckline. The back is my favorite part with the crochet detailing. The back is slightly shorter than the front but looks pretty paired with a maxi skirt or high waisted jeans or shorts. I also like to wear it with a black or bright colored lace bralette or bandeau.


I'm obsessed with this tank! Its so simple yet I know it will be a staple in my wardrobe. The back has a special detail with a tie around the straps. I like to wear a lace bandeau under to add a fun color and texture. 

Pierre Dumas Sandals (on major sale!)

I've recently been introduced to Pierre Dumas footwear, and have to say all their shoes are amazing!! Currently also loving these and these. I bought these sandals last week and have been wearing them non-stop. They are great basic sandals that are so comfortable to wear all day long. I know I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of them this spring and summer.


I'm really into bright colors for my nails this spring. These two color are the perfect pink and coral/orange colors. I've had these colors on my toes and nails all month long. They will also look great in the summer with a nice tan. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments