#8 Versace for H&M Lookbook

By Chloë Eve - November 04, 2011

A few weeks ago, the Versace for H&M lookbook was published for the soon release date, later this month. Versace is known for bright colors, exotic prints, and crazy details. This collaboration with H&M is no different, with studded dresses, colorful floral patters, and leather jackets. I came across this lookbook on Fashionologie.com, which shows many items from her woman's and men's collections, in an easy to view layout. Another view at the collection can be found at H&M's website. This is such a creative way to view the collection before it reaches stores. 













I love all the fun colors and embellishments! I can't wait to shop the collection. 
What do you think of Versace's collection for H&M?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Amazing images! It is so great to look at all of these bright colors when it is so cold outside!! I think Versace's collection for H&M is perfect! I constantly shop at H &M, and these outfits are something that I would buy right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Versace for H&H is impressive! I can’t believe how almost identical it looks to the iconic Versace, wild prints, Greek key, sexy slits. I love the lookbook “scrolling” effect the on hm.com. I’m not a fan of that circus background music thou. It doesn’t match the collection, unless I’m wearing the clothes while riding on a carousel. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited about this! It's all so colorful. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so delighted to see this post!! I m actually interning at Versace and have seen all the live excitement that is going on with this collaboration. I am sure that it will be a great success...i look forward to the men's jacket...I want it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally see you in that pink studded dress!

    ReplyDelete