Saturday, April 28, 2012

Stripes

Stripes are becoming an exciting trend for spring and summer. I haven't attempted to wear stripes until a few weeks ago when I bought a navy blue and white stripe dress. I was always cautious about stripes, but when I tried my dress on, I had a change of heart. I love how playful and casual stripes are for spring and summer. A classic black and white stripe is so simple and easy to accessorize, but you can also have some fun by wearing bright colored stripes, which takes a new approach to traditional stripes. Below are a few items I'm currently obsessing over. Which one do you love?


  Photobucket 
ASOS Pastel Dress (on sale!)
 
Photobucket
Hive & Honey Stripe Dress 

Photobucket 

  Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket  

2 comments:

  1. I am completely obsessed with stripes and I love how many different colors stripes can be paired together with! I really like that pastel dress for summer! Great findings with stripes!

    xx Sarah

    http://fromcoasttocloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    Love stripes...
    Great Blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin? I will be more than happy...

    Kisse*
    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!