Stripes

By Chloë Eve - April 28, 2012

Stripes are becoming an exciting trend for spring and summer. I haven't attempted to wear stripes until a few weeks ago when I bought a navy blue and white stripe dress. I was always cautious about stripes, but when I tried my dress on, I had a change of heart. I love how playful and casual stripes are for spring and summer. A classic black and white stripe is so simple and easy to accessorize, but you can also have some fun by wearing bright colored stripes, which takes a new approach to traditional stripes. Below are a few items I'm currently obsessing over. Which one do you love?


  Photobucket 
ASOS Pastel Dress (on sale!)
 
Photobucket
Hive & Honey Stripe Dress 

Photobucket 

  Photobucket 

Photobucket 

Photobucket  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments