Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Open Back

With summer here, we find ourselves showing much more skin than any other time of the year. However, there is definitely an appropriate way of showing skin. I love the look of open back dresses for a special event, or everyday. This way of showing skin is  sophisticated without going overboard. It adds an unexpected element that no one would suspect. 




{Images 1, 2, 3, 4}

Whether you are looking to spend a lot or a little on this look, here are options for everyone's budget...


Save 

{From left to right}
1. Grey and Peach $19.88 (on sale)
2. - Blue Ruffle $22.80
3. - Black $66.28 (on sale)
4. - Pink Chiffon $32.31 (on sale)
5. - Floral $19.80
6. - Green Skater $31.48 (on sale)


Spend

{From left to right}
5. - Pink Stripes $$134.22 (on sale)
6. - Long Sleeve $350 (on sale)

8 comments:

  1. Lov ethe gree skater dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and nice picks! I love them!

    Join the RIRE giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post and nice picks! I love them!

    Join the RIRE giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress post! I'm your newest follower:)
    http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I just found your blog!
    I love it!!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you!!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first dress. A bare back is such a sensual aspect in fashion and much classier than revealing too much leg or cleavage. It's great to see designers creating backless designs.

    Lovely blog. I found you via DailyBuzz Style. I would love for you to check out my blog about colorful fashion.

    Maya
    http://girllovescolor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!! Have a great week!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!