Fall Trend: Leather Panel Leggings

By Chloë Eve - September 28, 2012

If leggings were not in trend I'm not sure what I would do because when fall and winter rolls around, I always find myself in comfy leggings. They are so easy to pair with my chunky sweaters, high boots, lose fitting blouses, flats, crop jackets and everything in-between. I've been seeing leggings with leather patches worn all around my school, and I am in desperate need of a pair. They add a sleek look and an create an edgy feel to traditional leggings. These are definitely going on my fall/winter season must have list! What do you think about these leather panel leggings? My favorites are BCBG and ASOS. I love the block leather patches and the leather strip down the side. 
What style do you like? 



1. BCBG | 2. Club Monaco | 3. Alice + Olivia 
4. Trouve | 5. Frenchi | 6. ASOS


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments