Transition Your Summer Outfits For Fall

By Chloë Eve - September 08, 2012

Although it's still summer for a few more weeks, I have already seen some leaves beginning to turn yellow and orange. The weather has also become much colder in the mornings and at nights, but still hot during the day. This can make getting dressed more difficult during this time of year. I still want to wear my summer pieces, but find myself needing a few extra layers to stay warm. I came across this picture below and thought it was a perfect way to continue wearing your favorite summer items, and still be warm by adding fall like layers.  I love the softness and summery feel to the soft pink colored maxi skirt and white top. By adding nude booties, and a chunky knit sweater, you can easily transition your summer look to be wearable in the fall. 
Summer To Fall
{Image}

Knit Cardigan - All Saints
T-Shirt - TopShop
Maxi Skirt - See By Chloe
Sunglasses - Spitfire
Necklace - ASOS
Booties - Michael Kors
Watch - Michael Kors

Shop the look...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments