Leather For Fall

By Chloë Eve - October 21, 2012



The other week I posted about leather panel leggings, and now its got me on a whole leather kick. When I think of leather, I think of edgy and hard core pieces. Adding leather to an outfit can provide that tough look, however a leather dress doesn't have to give off that vibe. Depending how you style your leather dress, you can create a polished look or have that edgy feel by including elements with chains, spikes or high heels. Leather dresses are an exciting and new way to wear leather in the fall. I love a basic leather jacket, but a leather dress is definitely unexpected. I personally like when the dress is the main focus and there aren't too many fussy accessories. I think this look is very elegant and chic. What do you think about wearing a leather dress this fall? 


Free People - White
Nanette Lepore (on sale!)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments