Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hurricane Essentials

Store Essentials

West Elm Throw (on sale!)

Being stuck at home for days from hurricane Sandy is slightly boring, however having a few days off from school and my midterm exams was nice. I decided I would put together a little post of some of my hurricane essentials. Having a good book, lots of magazines, hot chocolate, and a cozy throw are a few of my favorites things to have while waiting out a storm. What are some of your hurricane essentials?

3 comments:

  1. I love the Modcloth raincoat. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection of necessities. Yes I'm so bored and feel very claustrophobic but hopefully the worst is over!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUNTER boots. Boom! Hope you're safe and sound.
    -Becky
    www.thepumpkinspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!