Combat Boots

By Chloë Eve - November 07, 2012

Combat Boots



Fall is when boots start to appear on the streets. I'm a big fan of over the knee boots, and I'm definitely in need of a change from all my high boots. Lately my eye has been on combat style boots. I love the laced up relaxed style that has a raw and casual appearance.  These boots will look amazing with skinny jeans and a chunky knit sweater. They can also be worn relaxed by not being laced up all the way. For a more edgy look, go for a pair that has studs or other embellishments on them. My favorite ones (with a star next to them) are the Steve Madden brown boots with gold stud embellishments, and the black laced up ModCloth boots with buckles in the back.


Click the links below to shop the boots...



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments