April M Jewelry

By Chloë Eve - February 18, 2013






Jacket Forever 21 {similar}/ Dress Francesca's {similar}/ Tights TJ Maxx / Booties Target / Bag Shop Suey Boutique {similar}/ Necklace April M c/o / Bracelets: Gift & April M c/o / Watch DKNY

I was so excited that it was strangely warm the other day so I had to throw on a dress! I love this dress from Francesca's Collection. The white collar, synched waist, and flowing bottom make it a casual LBD for everyday. I also like to wear it with a slim belt in a fun color. Since it was so warm, I was able to wear this military inspired faux leather jacket instead of one of my usual heavy coats. I added a bright pop of color with my red bag with large gold studs. I accessorized with gorgeous April M jewelry. The half moon necklace I wore is perfect for layering over sweaters, dresses, or any other top that has a higher collar. I really like how it is simple yet still makes a statement. My absolute favorite piece from April M is this adorable dainty anchor bracelet. This bracelet is so pretty and looks great worn alone or with multiple bracelets. If you haven't already, I definitely recommend checking out April M Jewelry. A few of my other favorites from April M are this, this, this and this

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments