Mara Hoffman Fall 2013

By Chloë Eve - February 11, 2013

Fashion week is in full swing and I'm so excited to be sharing a few of my favorite shows for the next few days. This past weekend was a crazy one dealing with a blizzard and being snowed in for two days. But, looking at all these beautiful fall 2013 collections has definitely make my snowy weekend much brighter. 

When I think of Mara Hoffman, I think of fun and colorful swim and resort wear in vibrant prints. I wasn't sure what to expect from her Fall 2013 collection, however, it was right on target and definitely represented her signature style.  Her  fall/winter collection felt very cheerful with abstract prints, bold tones, and cozy knits. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the collection. Below, I posted a video of her show so you can check out more of her amazing pieces!







{Images via Style.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments