Ripped Jeans

By Chloë Eve - April 18, 2013


 photo IMG_3550_zps72154328.jpg

 photo IMG_3530_zps7db28b3c.jpg

 photo IMG_3562_zpsbdba6aae.jpg

Jeans (Similar) | Tank Free People | Jacket Vigoss Jeans (similar)| Earrings World Market (also love these)| Flats Lucky Brand | Scarf Gifted (handmade in Afghanistan)

I took these photos last week when the weather was in the 70's. I was so excited it was finally warm out I had to wear a sleeveless tank and my favorite colorful flats. Sitting in classes all day, I definitely find it important to be comfortable.  These ripped jeans are one of my favorite pairs. The fabric is surprisingly soft and lightweight and very comfortable for long periods of sitting. It feels like I'm wearing leggings as they stretch easily and don't feel anything like wearing tight jeans. If only the weather would stay warm and sunny...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments