Spring 2013 Color Trends

By Chloë Eve - April 10, 2013


{Images via Fashion Snoops}





The past two days have finally felt like spring with the weather being over 70 degrees! Just last week I was walking to class in my heavy winter coat and yesterday I had on a t-shirt. Unfortunately, this nice weather wont be staying very long as the next few days it will be back in the 50's. However, with this little sneak peak of warm weather to come, I am excited about spring clothes and color trends. I put together this collection of cool, warm, and base color items that are all great for spring weather, and are right on trend with the Spring 2013 runway colors that were shown last fall. I really love the light and bright blues and soft pink shades. What colors are you looking forward to wearing this spring?

Check out my other color trend posts here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments