Friday, September 27, 2013

Blue And White Maxi






Dress local boutique, Denim Vest gifted (similar), Bag Urban Outfitters, Headband World Market, Shoes Rampage (similar), Bracelets A.V Max, and Flee Markets 


Hey everyone! I can't believe we are already in the last week of September. I'm sorry for the lack of posts this past month. I have been so busy and my laptop hasn't been working properly. This month definitely just flew by. Anyways, I took these pictures back in August on my trip to Florida.  I love the ease and comfort of a maxi dress. A casual maxi dress that can be worn during the day is one of my favorite summer essentials. Although summer is over, a great way to continue to wear your maxi dresses into the fall is by adding a fun chunky knit sweater over it.
In this outfit I was definitely inspired by a 70's vibe with my braided headband and denim vest. This is definitely one of my go to looks for the summer, a maxi dress paired with a denim vest. It creates a cool, relaxed look which I love.

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think!