Blue And White Maxi

By Chloë Eve - September 27, 2013






Dress local boutique, Denim Vest gifted (similar), Bag Urban Outfitters, Headband World Market, Shoes Rampage (similar), Bracelets A.V Max, and Flee Markets 


Hey everyone! I can't believe we are already in the last week of September. I'm sorry for the lack of posts this past month. I have been so busy and my laptop hasn't been working properly. This month definitely just flew by. Anyways, I took these pictures back in August on my trip to Florida.  I love the ease and comfort of a maxi dress. A casual maxi dress that can be worn during the day is one of my favorite summer essentials. Although summer is over, a great way to continue to wear your maxi dresses into the fall is by adding a fun chunky knit sweater over it.
In this outfit I was definitely inspired by a 70's vibe with my braided headband and denim vest. This is definitely one of my go to looks for the summer, a maxi dress paired with a denim vest. It creates a cool, relaxed look which I love.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments