Pool Day

By Chloë Eve - September 02, 2013




Cover Up Elif for Jordan Taylor, Bag Victoria's Secret, Sandals Rampage, Sunglasses gift from my dad (similar here and here), Bike Target


When I was in Florida I had so much fun riding my Aunt's bike to the pool. The front basket and bell reminded me of my bike when I was little. If you haven't heard of Jordan Taylor, I definitely suggest you go and check out their collections. They have so many amazing pool and beach cover ups in fun colors and patters. I love how they feel more like a dress than something you just threw on over your bathing suit. Unfortunately, the one I have is no longer available, but this one here is really similar to mine, except that mine has a ribbon which can be tied to make it more fitted. My Victoria's Secret Pink bag was perfect for my trip to Florida as it took up no space in my suit case and I was able to use it to carry everything I needed for the pool.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments