Shoe Deals

By Chloë Eve - January 02, 2014






I recently picked up these two pairs on major sale! I got the Walkerrr as I don't really have any pointy toe pumps. I'm not the biggest fan of pointy toe shoes, but I really liked these ones when I tried them on. They come in a few different colors. I went with the pewter metal color. I like that it has a black and metallic silver blend to it. I was really surprised how comfortable they were to walk in.  They have a 3 1/2 inch heel with no platform, so I thought they wouldn't be that easy or comfortable to walk in and I was nicely surprised when I tried them on. The other pair I purchased was the Alexxia. I am obsessed with these shoes. I love how edgy they are with the cutouts and peep toe. I also really liked this, this, and this as they are all very similar. The chunky wooden heel is another reason I was drawn to these shoes. I can't wait for it to get warmer out so I can rock these with skinny jeans and dresses. Both these shoes were true to size. 

There have been so many amazing end of the year sales that are still going on. Below are some great shoe sales!


Nordstrom - up to 50% off 
Shopbop - 25% off all sale items (code: EXTRAOFF25)
J.Crew - 40% off all sale items (code: SHOPHAPPY)
Bloomingdales - save 25 to 65% 
CUSP - 40% off sale items


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments