Snow Day

By Chloë Eve - January 27, 2014









Coat Artico (similar here and here), Scarf Francesca's (similar), Sweater Forever 21, Jeans J Brand, Gloves T.J Maxx, Boots Uggs (I also have them in black)

With the freezing weather this winter, I find myself staying inside a lot more. However, on those occasions when I do need to leave the house, I always grab the same essential items to stay warm. I got this coat last winter from a local boutique. It was on major sale I just couldn't pass it up.  If you live anywhere cold and don't have a shearling coat, I definitely recommend going to get one! This is one of the warmest coats I have ever owned. I'm someone who is always cold and never find myself shivering when wearing this coat.  Another one of my essentials for snow are UGG boots. They aren't necessarily the nicest looking boot, however, they do keep your feet extremely warm. I also love how comfortable they are. I sometimes like to cuff my tall boots down as a fun way to wear them. Other warm items I love are chunky infinity scarves and cashmere lined gloves, like the ones I'm wearing. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments