Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

By Chloë Eve - January 04, 2015









When it comes to hair, it is so important to keep it healthy and hydrated no matter what length it is. Hair can get damaged so quickly and easily from blow-drying and other styling products. To alleviate the potential problem there are a few things you can do, from washing your hair less frequently to using good conditioning products. 

I wash my hair a few times a week as I don't need to do so every day. After I do, I always use a deep conditioner to protect it from damage. Recently, I have been testing the Insta Natural Hydrating Argan Oil Hair Mask. This deep conditioning treatment is designed to transform dry and damaged strands into soft, shiny, healthy hair. Using ingredients such as Argan Oil, Japanese Green Tea, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, and Avocado Oil, provides the ultimate hydration to enhance hair strength, texture, and shine as well as protect against heat damage.

I use this mask after I have shampooed and conditioned my hair. If I am using it while in the shower, I will let the product sit on my hair for about five minutes before rinsing it out. For a longer deeper treatment I will apply the product from roots to tip after I shower. I then put my hair up in a messy bun and let it sit for about 15 minutes before I rinse.


After using the Argan Oil Hair Mask for a few weeks, I really noticed how it has helped strengthen my long hair. In the winter my hair suffers from dryness. This product has been able to keep my hair hydrated and prevent it from looking dull by increasing shine and softness. I definitely recommend it. You can purchase the Argan Mask through Amazon where it's only $17.95 for an 8 oz bottle!



*this post was sponsored but all opinions are my own*


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments