Chicago Beach

By Chloë Eve - September 15, 2016









Back in August I took a trip out to Chicago to visit my sister for my 25th birthday weekend! I'm such a beach girl, so of course I had to check out Chicago's great beaches. We ventured up to Oak Street Beach, which has the most incredible views of the city's skyline. Laying on on the sand looking up at all the massive buildings surrounding you is really breathtaking. We also walked along the water up to North Avenue Beach, which was also just as beautiful. There was an ocean liner inspired building that has an open upper deck for grabbing a drink or taking in the amazing views of the lake and city. 

I wore this turquoise and black reversible bikini by L'Space. I really love that L'Space offers reversible bathing suits. It gives you so many more options for colors and to mix and match tops and bottoms. The multiple straps on the back are my favorite part. Warning - it will give you a strange tan line but its ok because it's super cute ;) 





Over my bathing suit I wore a simple flow dress by Show Me Your MUMU. This dress is the perfect piece to wear to the beach, date night, weekend trips, etc. It is also great because the fabric is essentially wrinkle free so it's great to just throw in your bag and go. 






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments