8 Festival Essentials

By Chloë Eve - April 24, 2017


With Spring weather in the air and the first weekend of Coachella complete, festival season has officially begun! It's my favorite time of year spending warm spring/summer days hanging with friends, listening to good music, and of course, cute boho outfits. 

When going to a festival, there are some outfit staples that are both practical as well as trendy. I put together a few of my favorite pieces that will help create the perfect boho chic outfit. I love being creative with outfits and mixing and matching patterns and textures. Going to a festival is the best excuse to dress up and have some fun!

For a festival look I would consider pieces with fringe details, coin accessories, sunnies, comfy booties/sandals, hat, belt, cross-body bag or backpack, as these all add to create a boho look.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments