Flash Back to Fall Colors

By Chloë Eve - April 25, 2017



Going back through some old photos I realized that I had never posted this outfit. This look only includes a few colors of burnt orange, browns, and blacks, and I just love the combination of fall like colors. Although it's spring, these colors are some of my favorites to wear year round. 

The temperatures might be rising slowly, but this is definitely the month of over cast and rainy days.  I'm just waiting for warm sunny days and colorful outfits, but until then, I'll continue to wear black. My goal for the spring/summer is to add more color to my wardrobe, however, black has and will always be my favorite color for clothing. It just goes with everything! 



Outfit Details

Free People Sweater, Vest was a gift, Urban Outfitters Pants + velvet choker, Vince Camuto Boots


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments