Stay Cool With Evian

By Chloë Eve - June 14, 2017



The weather these past few days have been crazy hot with temperatures in the 90's. With this heatwave in full effect I know I'm definitely looking to stay cool. The Evian hydrating facial spray has so many amazing benefits for your skin during the summer months. It hydrates and purifies the skin with a unique balance of minerals to leave skin looking healthy and glowing. 



I love to take this spray with me on beach days or during outdoor activities such as hiking to keep me cool through out the day. One of my other favorite ways to use this is as a beauty spray for a makeup refresher. Since it is such a light mist it is able to hydrate the skin even with makeup on and helps improve the appearance of makeup throughout the day. This really comes in handy during those hot summer days when you just feel like your makeup is melting off. This is my summer must have item and with its perfect size I'll be carrying it everywhere with me!

Check out more about the Evian spray here!
#evianstaycool (search the hashtag for more images on instagram)


*Thanks to Evian for Sponsoring this post!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments