Friday, January 13, 2012

Bright Pumps


If you are aware of Piperlime, (I love piperlime) then the picture above will be familiar. I am currently loving the bright pump trend. Although winter is still very much here, we can still have fun with color. Shoes are a simple way to add a fun pop of color to any outfit. Suede and patent closed toe pumps are perfect for winter weather. I have noticed many celebrities wearing neutral colored outfits with fun colored shoes. This is a perfect way to make a statement with your shoes!


4 comments:

  1. I love the bright pink ones :) So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the red ones!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to give a little pop up to an outfit wih coloured shoes!x
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying for a pump in a jewel tone color- I can't decide if I want pink or purple!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!