Philosophy

By Chloë Eve - January 17, 2012

The past few weeks I have been using philosophy products that I received awhile ago. This is my first experience with philosophy products and I thought I would share my thoughts. 


Amazing grace shampoo, bath and shower gel body, Amazing grace perfumed firming body emulsion, Real purity facial cleanser, Hope in a jar eye and lip cream, Hope in a jar face moisturizer, Time on your hands hand cream, Save the nails cuticle creme, Hope in a jar refreshing moisture mask


  • The Amazing Grace Shampoo And Shower Gel has a nice fresh scent and definitely seemed to make my skin soft. However, I have thick hair and do not feel that it was able to clean my hair thoroughly. 
  • Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Moisturizer is a lightweight moisturizer that brightened and softened my skin. The downside was it took a little while for it to absorb. 
  • Real Purity Facial Cleanser is an excellent product. It is a gentle face wash that helps remove makeup and does not irritate or leave a film on my skin. 
  • The Hope In A Jar Eye And Lip Cream did not irritate my eyes. I do not think I need eye creme yet, but it do think it has left my skin feeling firmer. I didn't notice a difference when I used this product on my lips, but I apply other chap stick everyday as well. 
  • I applied the Hope In A Jar Daily Moisturizer everyday after washing my face. I personally did not like the scent of the moisturizer, but it did leave my skin glowing.
  • I loved the Time On Your Hands Creme, it's a great thick formula perfect for cracked and chapped hands from the winter. I put this on top of my hands, and it kept them soft and moisturized even with the hard winter weather. 
  • The Save The Nails Cuticle Creme have without a doubt made my nails look much healthier. Although like most cuticle cremes the product takes awhile to absorb into nail and cuticles.
  • Lastly, the Hope In A Jar Moisture Mask is another great product. I used this a few times a week. I would leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse off and it immediately leaves my skin silky smooth. 


Overall these are great products especially for winter dryness and deep moisturizing. Besides not liking some of these products scents, I would absolutely recommend them!




Check out the philosophy website and take the skin care quiz it will help find what products 
are right for you! 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments