Shabby Apple

By Chloë Eve - January 06, 2012

Dresses from Shabby Apple

As you may or may not know, Shabby Apple is a distinguished brand that offers many different styles of women's dresses and apparel. This online retailer also offers swimwear, fitness apparel, accessories, maternity, and even a children's collection. I really like that Shabby Apple has a unique style that you wont find anywhere else. Here are a few of my favorites...


Trade Winds Dress

Feather Necklace








Check out this special free gift with your purchase over $50!

Dresses from Shabby Apple

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. They have so beautiful items there, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the dress in the first photo :)I found your blog in my IFB group and I am now following.Would love it if you stopped by and followed if you like what you see :D
    xo
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled upon your blog from another site, and it's great! Very cute and interesting.. love it. I'm your newest follower! If you get a minute, I'd love for you to check out my blog Gingersnaps and follow back if you like! :)

    http://www.gingersnapjordan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete