Ella Moss

By Chloë Eve - March 07, 2012

 One of my favorite brands is Ella Moss.  This is my go to brand for spring and summer styles. I love all the feminine prints, soft flowing fabrics, bright color palettes, and simple shapes. Items offer vintage styles with a bohemian twist, that can work in almost anyone's wardrobe. Each piece can be worn with basic jeans and flip-flops or dressed up with some heels. The Ella Moss website describes their customer as girl who "travels the world and falls in love easily. She listens to feel-good music and drives with the windows down. She shops at flea markets and thinks a beach vacation is the best kind of vacation. She smiles easily and laughs a lot-often at herself. And she is, of course, the girl who knows how to dress up a tee and dress down a dress." I think this absolutely describes their customers as well as their comfortable and fashionable clothing. Here are a few of my favorite items from their spring 2012 collection. They are all definitely perfect for dressing casual in spring and summer!

Here are some other items I can't wait to shop from the Spring 2012 Collection..



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments