DIY: Reusing A Candle Holder

By Chloë Eve - March 24, 2012



I love candles. They are a perfect decorative accent, great for providing light, and even for making wishes. I have so many candles and when one of mine recently came to an end, instead of throwing it out, I decided to find a way to reuse the candle holder. This is such an easy DIY project, and the end result can be used for so many different things.


First place your candle in the freezer for at least an hour. (I left mine over night) 
Once the wax is frozen, turn the candle over and the wax should just pop out. 



I removed extra wax on the side with a butter knife, and cleaned out the glass with water and soap.   
Now you can use your old candle holder for whatever you like! Below I used mine to hold makeup products and bracelets.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments