Holiday Festive Items

By Chloë Eve - December 12, 2012

Lippy Butter London | Butter London Nail Polish | Philosophy Christmas Morning | Philosophy Purity | Fresh Roller Ball Fragrance  | Prada Holiday Set | Bliss Hand Cream


{Images Via Fashion Snoops}


How adorable are these holiday beauty products? Not only are they great products, but the packaging is so festive and fun to give as gifts or to keep for yourself. I also love the colorful holiday cards. They are so funny and cheerful. Check out some other great options; here, here, and here. If you are looking for some festive bottles, the ones above are perfect options. I wish I knew where I could get the one with the snowflake pattern!  If you can find it let me know, until then, here are some links to some great holiday wine gifts -  snowman wine gift bags, wine bottle ornament, jingle bell wine charm set, and a wine gift box

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments