Holiday Nails

By Chloë Eve - December 06, 2012




The other day I felt like being festive, so I added a little glitter to my nails. I decided to create a glitter accent with my Chanel nail polish that is a beautiful deep red color with a little shimmer to it. For the accented nail, I used Nicole by OPI in "tip of the iceberg (similar one here). This is a really sheer sparkly nail polish, so to get it to have the ultimate glitter effect, I used a nude nail polish first. I used Essie "sheer bliss" and then added 4 coats of the glitter nail polish. Between each layer I let it sit for at least a minute or more to make sure each coat was dry enough to add another layer. Once all my nails were painted, I coated them with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. This is by far the best top coat I have ever used. It gives a perfect finish, makes my nail polish last a week, and it dries pretty fast. I would definitely recommend using this top coat. I always try new ones but constantly go back to this one. I love playing with nail polish, however, sometimes doing wild designs or patterns can be hard. If you are looking for a simple and elegant festive way to paint your nails for the holidays, then this is a perfect look.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments