Thanksgiving Break

By Chloë Eve - December 01, 2012



 Vest - Marshalls, Sweater - Ted Baker {similar}, Jeans - Rock and Repbulic, Boots - Chinese Laundry, Sunglasses - RayBans













Every year my family changes locations for Thanksgiving, and this year it was at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Maryland, right outside of Baltimore. Once all the Thanksgiving actives were done, we were able to head to Baltimore's harbor for a fun day of exploring and shopping! We walked all around the harbor and then took a water taxi over to Fells Point. To me this break went by way too quickly. I just cant wait for the next 2 weeks to be over! I still can't believe I only have one semester left of college. So crazy! I hope everyone had a wonderful break. 

I wore my over the knee Chinese Laundry boots to walk around in as they are super comfortable. I wear them all the time. They are the perfect color and go with almost anything! If anyone is looking for new boots to purchase for this winter, I definitely recommend these boots. I love the look of high boots especially with dark skinny jeans or pants. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments