Bundle Up

By Chloë Eve - January 02, 2013


Bundle Up


Although I hate being cold, I do love winter for the fact that I get to bundle up in warm cozy sweaters, comfy sweat pants, big blankets, and drink hot chocolate. These items above are perfect for keeping you warm on cold days whether you are inside snuggling up on the couch or outside facing the cold air. I love knits, so the infinity scarf, gloves, and head turban are a few of my favorite cold weather pieces. Not only are they super adorable, but they really keep you warm without sacrificing your style. How cute are the Dorothy Perkins gloves? I love the fact that they are fingerless which allows you to still do things such as using a smart phone, and the little bow with pearls is a girly detail.  The UGG classic tall boots are another one of my favorites. I own two pairs, in chestnut and black. Although I don't wear them as much as I used to, they are still one of my favorite and softest winter boots. They are like walking on clouds! I love to wear them with baggy sweat pants when I'm just lounging around. I would definitely recommend getting a pair! What are some of your favorite items that keep you warm in the winter?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments