Loft Sale

By Chloë Eve - January 03, 2013




Sale

Sweater: $54.99 = $27.50
 Slippers$29.99 = $15
Clutch$44.99 = $22.50
Earrings: $29.99 = $15
Dress$79.99 = $40
Skirt: $54.99 = $27.50 
Blouse: $44.99 = $22.50
Scarf$34.99 = $17.50



I decided to check out Loft the other day and I was beyond excited when I found out they were having an amazing sale! The sale items are an additional 50% off! I picked up the two tops above and I am super excited to wear them. I love bows, and when I saw this sweater I knew I had to have it. The material is super soft and really cozy. I was so excited that I was able to grab the last extra small.  The button up blouse is also another one of my favorites.  The colors are so pretty. I really like the pink and orange color block combination. I like how it only buttons down half way and has two pockets. The blouse is so cute on and there are so many ways to style it; tucked into jeans, lose and flowing, with a statement necklace, etc. Loft has so many stunning sale items. With the mix of girly, casual, and sparkly merchandise, you will definitely find something that works for you. Plus, the sale is one that you can't miss. Happy Shopping! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments