Black Out

By Chloë Eve - May 30, 2013

 photo DSC01236_zps277a5f64.jpg

 photo DSC01230_zps5340516f.jpg

Sweater H&M, Leggings a gift from my Grandma (similar here), Boots Aldo (similar here), Necklace Ted Baker, Watch Michael Kors

What started out as a rainy cold morning, quickly turned into a sunny and warm afternoon leaving me slightly hot in my all black outfit. I love monochromatic outfits as they feel sleek and modern. This all black outfit was so basic and comfortable. I love to wear over-sized sweaters over leggings for a laid back feel. I then paired my black Aldo hidden wedge boots to continue with the black on black look. To break up the black, I accessorized with gold jewelry.  This Ted Baker peg necklace is one of my favorites. I constantly find myself wearing it. I'm also obsessed with my new Michael Kors watch!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments