Butter London Spring 2013 Colors

By Chloë Eve - May 14, 2013





If you don't know already, I have a slight obsession with nail polish! I just love how it's a fun way to accessorize with color, and can be changed instantly based upon your mood, outfit and season. I am currently obsessing over Butter London's Spring 2013 collection. The colors are the perfect soft shades with neutrals, pinks, and purple hues. These six colors are exactly the shades that I love to wear this time of year. With the start of spring I'm always excited to start wearing brighter colors on my nails. It makes me so happy to look down at my hands and see playful and colorful nails. I'm currently really into wearing lavender and mint colored polish. The fiver, fruit machine, and molly coddles are definitely on my spring nail polish wish list. Lately, I've been drawn into a lot of yellow shades, however, I haven't worn a yellow nail polish since I was really young so I've been a little hesitant. I don't want a bright neon yellow, which is why the jasper color is a perfect soft yellow that would look amazing with a tan. You can shop this entire collection here! What colors are you craving this spring?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments