Travel Essentials

By Chloë Eve - August 06, 2013



Travel Bag


I'm leaving for a family trip to Florida at the end of this week, so I thought it would be appropriate to share some of my essential travel bag items. The plane ride from New York to West Palm Beach is about 3 hours, so I don't need to carry much to be comfortable, but just enough to keep me entertained.  

The first item is my TokyoMilk hand cream. I am absolutely in love with this hand cream. My dad bought this for my on my birthday last year, and I have been obsessed with it ever since. Not only does it come in the most beautiful packaging (which I have kept on display in my room), but it has the most amazing scent. This one is in French Kiss, which has a very soft floral smell.

The next item I keep in my bag is Trident gum. I definitely don't like having my ears popping, and this always helps prevent that. The Evian bottle is another great item to keep in your bag when traveling. This is a nice refreshing and hydrating mist. It helps revive your makeup throughout the day, and will make you look fresh even when traveling all day.

One of my must have items is always a good book and magazines. I'm looking forward to reading Revenge Wears Prada. Also another essential is headphones or ear buds. I thought these colorful Vera Bradley ones were really cute. Heading to Florida, it is extremely important to have sunnies to protect my eyes. These Marc Jacob ones have a fun print and have 100% UV protection!

Whether I'm traveling or not, I always have hand sanitizer and Rosebud Salve in my bag.  My last travel essential is a great sturdy bag to hold everything in! This Longchamp bag is perfect for that. The bag is water resistant with leather straps, but the best part is when your done using your bag, you can fold it up to half its size which makes it excellent for storing when its not being used.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments