Vintage DKNY

By Chloë Eve - August 20, 2013





Top Forever 21, Maxi Skirt Vintage DKNY (similar), Mini Skirt H&M, Belt Target, Shoes Aldo, Bag Urban Outfitters (similar), Watch Michael Kors, Bracelet BCBG 


A few months ago I was going through my mom's closet and came across her DKNY sheer maxi skirt from about 20 years ago. I am so happy she decided to give me this skirt because I'm obsessed with it!! I love how fashion trends are always recycled, and this high-low maxi skirt is definitely a popular style this summer. Since the skirt is very sheer and can't be worn alone, I added a basic mini skirt from H&M underneath. I love how the skirt flows when you walk. This is such a fun summer style and the light fabric of the skirt makes wearing a maxi skirt bearable, especially in the summer heat. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments