Daisy Skirt

By Chloë Eve - August 05, 2013



Top and Skirt Urban Outfitters, Bag Brahmin, Shoes BCBG (similar here)


I posted a picture of this outfit a few weeks back here, and I was so excited to finally wear it. When I came across this skirt at Urban Outfitters, I knew I just had to have it. The skirt has a nude liner under the sheer overlay with the daisy floral embroidery. One of my favorite aspects to the skirt is the faux leather waistband. I like that it adds a little edgy and tougher feel to a very girly skirt. I paired it with this basic sheer black top that I also picked up at Urban Outfitters.  It's hard to tell from the photos, but this top has a pretty lace detailing in the front along with a tie. I then added very simple accessories with my favorite structured bag and nude wedge pumps.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments