Peel Challenge with NeoStrata

By Chloë Eve - August 24, 2014


Exuviance Performance Peel AP25
I've recently been trying out the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25, and I have already noticed a huge difference in my skin. NeoStrata's Exuviance skin care line is proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, smooth texture, and even skin tone with a "patented bionic blend of highly evolved Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy acids." Although, I am still not in need of many of the benefits of the Exuciance chemical peel, I am always willing to try new products that will protect my skin from premature aging.  

I am a huge fan of getting facials as they make you skin feel amazing afterwards, however, chemical peels are something I have been afraid to try as they can be harsher on the skin. The Performance Peel definitely takes away all my fear as it is safe and easy to use and wont irritate skin.  This peel contains a 25% blend of Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Polyhydroxy Acids including Glycolic Acid, Mandelic Acid, and Gluconolactone. It will help exfoliate dead dull surface layers, and also stimulates the process of cell renewal for healthier skin cells. This peel is gentle enough to use up to twice a week.


How To Use: 

Step 1. Apply a Step 1 Activator Pad over the entire face, avoiding eye area, lips and any area of sensitivity. Then discard pad. Carefully monitor the skin’s response to the Peel by observing any redness or discomfort, including stinging, burning, itching, tightness, tingling and peeling.

Step 2. Apply a Step 2 Neutralizer Pad to the face after 10 minutes, or sooner if you experience bothersome redness or discomfort. Apply over entire face (avoiding eyes and lips), and then rinse the face thoroughly with water.

Follow with a moisturizer such as Exuviance Evening Restorative Complex

After using this product my skin has been much softer, brighter, and even helped with my dryness. When I applied the Activator Pad, I felt a tingling feeling after a few minutes. I then applied the Neutralizer Pad and rinsed by face with warm water. I then patted dry my face and applied the Evening Restorative Complex moisturizer. This is a really nice thick cream that absorbed quickly into my skin leaving it refreshed and not dry. 

If you try out the Exuviance Performance Peel AP25 make sure to share on Twitter with the hashtag #PeelChallenge. For more information check out NeoStrata.


*Thanks to NeoStrata for sponsoring this post

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments