Home Bar

By Chloë Eve - July 30, 2014

I've always been interested in interior design, possibly due to my mother's obsession. She owns a construction company where I was introduced to all things home at an early age. Home decor, like fashion, provides for an endless amount of creativity based upon all types of styles. I love decor to be minimal, sleek, modern, and slightly unique. I was recently introduced to a site called Chairish that allows for people to buy and sell used home decor and furniture. After browsing through the site, I was surprised to see some current and contemporary furniture along with vintage one of a kind pieces. 

Above is an inspiration I created for an at home bar that was based around these vintage wooden bar stools. I like neutral based colors in light whites and grays. To avoid it from being to bland, I like to add a pop of color to brighten and warm up the room. In this I kept everything on a similar color palette, but added bright pink in the ottoman as well as in the wall art. I also used gold tones in the bar cart and the mirror that complement the wood in the bar stools. The decorative pillows add texture and print to the light solid couch. All these pieces work well together to create a modern and stylish room that completely represent my personality. If I had enough room in my apartment for a bar area this is an idea of what it would look like. 

Here are some other finds from Charish that I'm also loving. Charish has something for everyone. So no matter what your style is, you are sure to find something that will work for you and your space!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments