Sea Sun & Sand

By Chloë Eve - September 05, 2014







Top Chrldr, Shorts H&M, Bikini Top Forever 21 (old), Sunglasses Marc Jacobs


Last month I headed to the beach with family for my birthday weekend. I could just sit at the beach all day listening to the waves, playing in the sand with my feet, and breathing in the ocean air. When I go to the beach I will usually throw on a beach coverup, a dress or shorts and a cute top. I like to keep my outfit pretty simple since I won't be wearing it much but to walk to and from the beach. I purchased this top back in June and have been obsessed with it ever since. Not only does it have a fun saying on the front (which was perfect for the beach), the back is open with a twisted detail that is my favorite part of the top. It works so well over a bathing suit or can be worn with a bralett or bandeau. 

Shop this top and other similar ones below.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments